- An application for admittance is to be completed for all pupils who desire to attend North Rome Christian School. click for application: Student_Application
- A personal interview will be held with each new applicant and family. The applicant should be accompanied by both parents, single parents or guardian at this appointment. Academic testing of the potential student may be requested. At the interview, the secondary applicant must also fill out a student application form which includes personal testimony, willingness to comply with school rules, and desire to attend NRCS.
- A pastor reference is required for each family from their home church. A student in grades 7 – 12 may have a reference from their youth pastor or from their Sunday School teacher. Families that attend NRCS must be members in good standing with a home church and must be able to provide a pastoral reference.
- When entering our school for the first time please have:
a. Official documentation of all required immunizations
b. Latest report card and/or academic testing results
- Upon approval, parents are informed of the student’s acceptance. Conditions or Probationary status my be required for acceptance. Continued enrollment is dependant upon completion of all probationary requirements.
- Enrollment will be considered complete for that school year when all the above steps have been finalized and the annual registration fee has been received.