|Registration / Application Fee||Book Fee||Tuition||Parent Participation|
|Miscellaneous Fees||Fun Raising||PDF Download of this page|
- The registration fee for the following school year is $75.00 for each student if paid before May 1st. The fee is $100.00 if paid after May 1st. The fee increases to $200.00 on or after Aug 1st.
- New students entering the school must pay the entire registration/application fee at the time of enrollment.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- The school will not accept re-enrollment forms from students who are behind in their tuition payments. Final decisions are left to the administration and the school board.
- The book fee for all grades $150.00.
- An annual book fee shall be charged for each student.
- The book fee shall be paid at the beginning of the school year.
1st student – $3,200
2nd student – $2,750
3rd student – $2,450
4th student – $2,400
* All high school students (9th – 12th) add $200 each.
- Tuition fees are calculated for the oldest to the youngest
- Tuition may be paid using one of three payment plans – annual,
semi-annual and monthly. Monthly payments can be broken down
to 10 or 12 equal payments.
- Payments are due by the 15th of the month, unless the treasurer is notified of a different date.
- Tuition fees are calculated on the basis of the entire year, therefor, no reductions can be made for vacations or holidays.
- If a student leaves the school for any reason, or enters after the school year has begun, then charges are prorated according to actual number of days enrolled.
- If a payment does not come in by the 15th of the month, the first reminder letter is sent on the 20th. If a payment still is not made by the 15th of the following month, a second reminder letter is sent of the 20th of that month. If a payment is still not made, the treasurer notifies the school board where a decision will be made as to whether or not to personally contact the family. This decision is determined by the effort that the family is showing in working on the past due amounts
There is a 10% discount on tuition for pastors and reduced tuition for all full time NRCS teachers.
Each family is expected to perform 30 hours of parent participation services to NRCS. In lieu of the parent hours, there will be a $450 charge, or $15 for each hour not met. The school’s budget relies heavily on parents helping in many areas, also there is greater school satisfaction when parents are involved in the operation of NRCS.
- Yearbook fee – price based on the cost of the yearbook.
- Activities fee – to cover the cost of outings and related transportation.
- Athletics fees – per sport.
NRCS Student-$45.00, NRCS Family-$60.00, Homeschool student-$85.00, and Homeschool Family-$125.00. **There is also a nonrefundable $25.00 homeschool application fee each year for homeschool families.
- Stoney Point Outdoor Education School fee – Grades 5th – 8th only.
- Fundraising projects must be coordinated and approved by the administrator and the board president.
- Fundraising should not interfere with the regular giving to the school for current operating funds.
- The project should have a particular purpose which will be of benefit to the educational program of the school.
- The project will be of benefit to and assist in the unity and cohesiveness of the school community and the student body.
- Fundraising projects should be spaced out on the calendar so organizations are not in competition with each other.
- Organizations within the school may conduct various minor fundraising projects to raise funds for their organization for some specific purpose (e.g. Sports, library, etc.). Each organization is responsible for ideas, planning, promotion, etc.